Membership Terms and Conditions
Memberships are transferrable for a $99 administration fee. A $15 establishment fee will also apply to Direct Debit membership transfers. No refunds are given for unused memberships. Members and casuals are obligated to inform staff of any medical condition or changes in health by completing a health questionnaire.
Student Gym memberships apply to minors between 12 and 18 years of age. Minors between 12 and 15 years have limited access to the gym between 5am and 8pm and must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
Student Lifestyle membership is available to minors between 16 and 18 years of age.
To receive a Pensioner discount, a valid Government pension card must be presented. View full terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a range of flexible and affordable membership options. For up-to-date information visit us at Yaralla Fitness Centre Clinton or see the options listed on the page above.
We offer an affordable casual pass and a 24/7 week pass option to give you the opportunity to trial our facilities and classes for a minimal charge before committing to a membership.
Our joining fee of $99 and a $15 establishment fee applies to all new Direct Debit memberships. This covers the cost of setting up the membership and your access pass. The joining fee entitles the member to renew or restart a membership within a 12-month period following expiration of their membership.
Our student Gym memberships are available for minors between the ages of 12 and 18 years, however there are different Centre access requirements depending on the minor’s age. 24-hour access is permitted to minors 16 years and over, while members between 12 and 15 years of age can access the gym between the hours of 5am and 8pm only and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Student Lifestyle membership is available for minors between 16 and 18 years of age.
Please speak with one of our membership consultants at Yaralla Fitness Centre Clinton between 7am – 7pm weekdays or 7am – 12pm Saturdays, call (07) 4979 8295, or email email@example.com
For Direct Debit memberships:
- Memberships cannot be cancelled within the agreed minimum term of the agreement, stated on the Debit Success contract.
- 1 month written cancellation notice in required after the fulfilment of the agreed minimum term. Memberships that are cancelled during the minimum agreed term will be cancelled after the minimum term has been fulfilled.
- You may terminate your membership before the fulfilment of the agreed minimum term upon presentation of a medical certificate only and is at the discretion of the Club Manager.
- Cancellations will only be accepted when submitted via a website form, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.
- Payments that fall within the 30 days are to be paid, access to the club will continue during this time. Any reversals, catchups, cancellation fees or changes to the instalment amounts or collection dates may affect the accuracy of the 30 day projection.
- Membership payments must be up to date with zero fees owing.
For Upfront memberships:
- Memberships cannot be cancelled before the expiry date.
- You may terminate your membership before the expiry date upon presentation of a medical certificate only and is at the discretion of the Club Manager. Any refunds or costs incurred is at the discretion of the Club Manager.
Yes. Depending on your membership type you may transfer your membership to a family member or friend for $99. The $12 establishment fee also applies to any Direct Debit transfers. Both the member and transferee must see the YFC reception team to make the payment and complete the change of membership.
Direct Debit memberships can be suspended for a minimum of 1 month and maximum of 3 months over one calendar year. Membership payments must be up-to-date with zero fees owing and members must provide 7 days notice to apply a suspension. Immediate or extended suspensions may be granted upon presentation of a medical certificate and at the discretion of the Centre Manager.
Our memberships allow you access to equipment and unlimited classes so there’s no need for a class only membership.
Yes. Our Clinton Centre offers free child minding for members between 8:30am – 11:30am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm weekdays and 8:00am – 11:00am Saturdays. No bookings are required. We accept children from 6 weeks to 12 years old. No children are allowed in the exercise areas of the gym so please make alternative arrrangements for your children outside of these Child Minding hours.
All bags and personal belongings must be left on the bag rack or in the pigeonholes provided, which are monitored by security CCTV.
Benefits associated with Lifestyle membership are for the owner of the member card only and may not be transferred. Lifestyle membership holders are entitled to unlimited use of the following facilities: Gladstone, Calliope, and Boyne/Tannum Golf, Gladstone Cinemas (general admission), Fitness Centre Membership at Yaralla, Powerhouse Fitness and CC Fitness Addicts, Gladstone Aquatic Centre, and Gladstone Tennis and Squash.